Who We Are
The website address is: https://frederikhermund.dk . The site is a portfolio and curriculum website featuring selected work samples and completed projects by Frederik Hermund.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
As with most other websites, we collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include the following data.
- Your IP (internet protocol) address.
- Your ISP (internet service provider, such as AOL or Shaw Cable).
- The browser you used to visit our site (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox).
- The time you visited our site.
- Which pages you visited throughout our site.
Cookies and Web Beacons
We also use third party advertisements on frederikhermund.dk to support our site. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site. These will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information. Data includes your IP address, your ISP , the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. This is generally used for two purposes.
- Geotargeting (showing New York real estate ads to someone in New York, for example).
- Showing certain ads based on specific sites visited (such as showing cooking ads to someone who frequents cooking sites).
If you contact us through the contact forms on the website, we will collect the data you enter. This includes your email-adress, your name, and your message. This data wil only be used in relation to the issue you contact us about.
If you share our content through social media, for example by liking us on Facebook, following or tweeting about us on Twitter, or giving us a ‘+1’ via Google Plus, those social networks will record that you have done so and may set a cookie for this purpose.
In some cases, where a page on our website includes content from a social network, such as a Twitter feed, or Facebook comments box, those services may set a cookie even where you do not click a button. As is the case for all cookies, we cannot access those set by social networks: Just as those social networks cannot access cookies we set ourselves.
If you have any questions or requests about privacy, feel free to contact us about it.